Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One of Those Days When You Think You Didn't Do Anything

So, yesterday was one of those days where you come to the end of it and feel like nothing was accomplished. I need an inventory.
Yesterday, I:

  • cleaned off my computer desk

  • ran three loads of laundry

  • folded said laundry and put some of it away

  • dusted and damp mopped the bedroom floor

  • picked up miscellaneous items from the living room floor

  • swapped out living room rugs

  • did some pruning of an overgrown quince

  • much much more!


Today, I'm taking the little children to IKEA. They've promised to play in the Kid's Club area while I do some shopping. Fingers crossed for that, OK?
Here's a picture of the now-tidy computer desk. Cat is cropped for anonymity.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It sounds like you actually accomplished quite a lot!