Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Not much to report

Really, nothing too exciting on the clutter front here. I did drop off several bags of donations at the Goodwill and have plans to tackle the immense pile of shredding that has been accumulating. My shredder is broken, so it's either get a new one or use a service. I have about a bankers box worth. Or, there's the more meditative approach: put on a movie and methodically rip or cut out the identifying info I don't want to share.

I've been letting magazine subscriptions lapse and find I miss only a few. If I buy more than one issue at the newstand, that usually means it's time to re-subscribe.

4 comments:

Capital Junk said...

You could recycle the paper, cut it up and make note size pieces for phone msgs or grocery lists. Just a thought on what to do with it...

Anonymous said...

Top Foods has been advertising shredding service, you pay by the minute to use a commercial shredder. Just so's you know...kcn

Unknown said...

We apply shredded newspaper as a soil to our clay-like garden dirt. Of course, if you don't have a shedder this won't work.

iMedia Solutions said...

its a very good, I thanks to all,

Regards,
www.imediasolutions.in