Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy Busy

I've been busy with family recently. My visiting Uncle, Older Daughter starting school, Younger starting her new year of preschool...lots going on.

Here's the good: I haven't added anything to the house. Well, I did buy one Battlestar Galactica magazine, but I'll send that on to a friend once I'm done reading it. It's one of my vices, I can't help it. Gotta love Edward James Olmos--what an amazing actor!

But back to topic here. I read most of a book on finance yesterday called All Your Worth, by Elizabeth Warren and her daughter, Amelia Warren Tyagi. It's a back-to-basics, but look at the big picture finance book. Worth a look (ha ha) if you feel overwhelmed by the advice in most finance books. These authors also wrote a book called The Two Income Trap, which is on my to-be-read pile, courtesy of the library.







No comments: