Monday, June 25, 2007

So, What Have I Been Doing?

You may ask that question. I guess I have, since I haven't updated for over a week now. Frankly, I just haven't had much to say about decluttering. I haven't made any huge strides, although today I did drop off a couple of bags of donations (only one bag was mine, the other was CB's). I had to organize a birthday party for my younger daughter (think lots of 3 and 4 year olds running around with a few older ones for big sister to play with...yup, that equals chaos. Luckily, not at my house!); drive to Portland and back; other surely important things. You know how it goes!

But I've had decluttering on the brain. I just haven't felt ready to write about what I've been mulling over. And I'm not quite, yet. Soon.

I do have plans for the kitchen, to continue the decluttering and actually do some renovation. I did a bit with the pantry, moving things to more appropriate containers, consolidating where possible, putting like with like. Basics, but easy to forget or just not get to when pressed for time unloading those sacks of groceries.

No comments: