Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wardrobe Infusion




Take a look at what I found the other day at Value Village.

I've written about Value Village. I don't usually like to shop there or donate there because their prices are high. $6.99 for a four-year old Gap t-shirt? I don't think so. However, they do have the best sale day of any local thrift store. Once a week, all clothes with a specific color tag are only $.99 each. On that day, I'm more than willing to see if I can find something to liven up my wardrobe.

I found jeans and a cute denim jacket by Jones New York. An Ann Taylor Loft striped dress shirt. A sweater and shirt by Hennes (an H&M brand). A jacket by Van Heusen. And that bright red square is a pareo for either pool lounging or dress up.

All for less than $8.00.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Very nice! We have a Value Village here, but I've never made the trek across town to visit it. Maybe I should sometime...

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of our noontime "escapes" in Anchorage from the hospital where I worked. VV had a good used book department, too.

Momma P.

Anonymous said...

I started reading your blog about a week ago. Started from the first post. Still confused if you are Canadian or American?
Your blog inspires me to sort and organize my home.
I'm not a hoarder but still, stuff accumulates.
Thanks,
Camille