Monday, July 07, 2008

Cookbook Clutter: Update


I've been pondering the cookbook situation. As Clutter Buddy pointed out, most of us use only a few of our cookbooks. This is true for me, that's for sure. But, I like cookbooks as literature, as inspiration. I just don't want to have as many of them as I currently own.

Recall I did cull cookbooks a while ago. I sold about two dozen of them, ones I rarely even looked at for ideas. What I need to do next is to cull the remaining books, and be ruthless. I have designated ONE spot for cookbooks, and it's not huge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Confessions!

Just stumbled upon your blog as I was doing research for my site. Do you have an email address I can contact you at?

I've also been documenting my decluttering:

http://web.mac.com/synaptile/BECOMING_UN-STUFFED/Welcome.html

Would love to chat!

Anita

Anonymous said...

I also enjoy reading cookbooks too. I have a small shelf that mine fit on in my kitchen. You're doing a great job!