Monday, June 16, 2008

I love my iPod

I do, I really do. I can load it up with a couple of unabridged audio books and some music and enjoy it in the car, on a walk, or inline skating. It's tiny and clever and cute.

And best of all, it was free.

About a year and a half ago, when I first started visiting personal finance blogs, I found My Money Blog. It's a general focus PF blog, but at the time, there were a zillion bank deals going on. Free this or that, $$ bonuses, you name it. The iPod promotion was one of these--free iPod Nano for opening a new account. Easy peasy. There haven't been many of those deals lately, but I still keep an eye on My Money Blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the Ipod end up free?

paisley penguin said...

I will have to check that blog out. My iPod was a gift and I still love it.

BTW - Tag your it. I posted a meme today and you have been tagged! Have a wonderful clutter free day!:)