Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Paisley Penguin over at Take life with a grain of chocolate has tagged me for a meme. Let's give it a try, shall we?

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I was working at a law firm doing research for corporate litigation and was bored out of my skull.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? 1) help my older daughter clean (and purge) her room, 2) pay bills, 3) list a backpack baby carrier on Craigslist, 4) do some laundry, 5) re-install a drawer in my kitchen.

3) Snacks I enjoy: nuts I'm not allergic to (cashews & almonds, roasted), fruit I'm not allergic to (berries, melon, tropical mango, banana, pineapple), chocolate-covered versions of the above.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1) finance my dream of helping folks with few resources declutter & organize, 2) travel-live in Europe part of the year, 3) totally Rice out my Acura Integra, 4) donate a million to La Leche League, 5) move three blocks south

5) Places I have lived: San Anselmo, CA; Portland, OR; Taipei, Taiwan; Seattle, WA.

OK, so let's see....tag you're it: A Call to Simplicity, Musings, Ramblings & Gripings, and A Quiver of Blessings. Go ye forth and meme!

1 comment:

paisley penguin said...

He - I should have included chocolate for my snacks and I would LOVE to live in Europe for part of the year!

Have a great day!:)