- Took the boxes and bins of Christmas decorations out to the garage. They actually go in the garage attic, but getting them there is a two-person job.
- Swapped out large plates for smaller ones
- Ran two loads of laundry and one of dishes
- Updated my blog :-)
- Found the books I've listed on Paperbackswap, and mailed one that had been requested
- Dumped the kitchen compost into the Yard Waste bin and cleaned the compost bucket
- Did a stash & dash to clean out my car. There was an entire large laundry basket of odds and ends (mostly toys, coats and lunch bags) in there!
- Sorted through the boxes of leftover books from recent bookselling. I've consolidated the books the store didn't take, and re-sorted them into 'sell at another bookstore' and 'donate'.
- Paid some bills online
Friday, January 19, 2007
Time for a little task list, to keep me from feeling like I'm not accomplishing anything. Today I:
Posted by Clean ClutterFree Simple at 12:06 PM